Thursday, April 30, 2009

Don't make me gag mum!


Teething, what a trying time for mother and baby. I think most of us have tried those leading brands that make our baby numb. My babies have always gagged, and then had a poor latch on the breast when nursing. And they never did seem to work did they?

My herbologist introduced me to Boiron Camilia. A homeopathic approach to teething.. hmm... I was skeptical. But I'll give anything a fair shot, so I did. Twisted off the top, and dropped some into the mouth of my cranky 4 month old. It seems within a few minutes he really calmed right down. Wait.. how could this be? It doesn't have that strong numbing effect as those other brands, how on Earth is this helping?! I thought it was just a fluke. But sure enough, nearly every time he was cranky, I was able to soothe him with the Camilia.

Here's a glance of what this miracle product consists of:

Other Ingredients
Active Ingredients Purpose
Chamomilla vulgaris 9C HPUS Relieves teething pains accompanied by irritability
Phytolacca decandra 5C HPUS Relieves painful gums
Rheum officinale 5C HPUS Relieves minor digestive disorder associated with teething
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredient: Purified water

Check your local health store to see if they carry it. I'm so glad we've discovered this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment